Saturday, December 25, 2010

three

Family just left. This Christmas was a pretty good one. Last night, we went to my grandmas for dinner and some presents. It was a lot of fun. My sister got our nephews some fake poop (that's really what they asked for) so that was pretty funny. Then today, my husbands family came over for lunch. It was also a great time.. only with a little drama. haha. The hubby fed the dogs some leftover ham.... so a little worried about them getting the runs. ewwww.

I am officially off BCP and I am officially on prenatal vitamins. I don't really care to tell everyone (family included) just because I don't care for all the questions, even about normal life. People really don't need to know any way. It's only our business, in my opinion.

The prenatal vitamins are huge horse pills! 

Anyway, I'm slightly tipsy some all the mimosas and wine I've been drinking so I think I'll go upstairs and see what my husband is up to, and possibly do some gaming with him :P I know, how nerdy!

Happy Holidays All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment