Thursday, December 30, 2010

four

I need to start this earlier in the night so that I can actually write more than a few sentences! I seem to always get on right as I'm heading to bed. Anyway, things have been going great. Only thing is, I think I have been getting a little too into this whole getting pregnant thing. We aren't supposed to be trying we're "not- not trying" so I think I might be stressing my husband out a bit. So I'm going to try to back off a little bit. I don't want to take the fun out of it by only having sex when I think is the best time, etc.

My husband and I went out to dinner tonight. It was nice to get out of the house, and have a little date. It seems like we haven't really done that in a while, -which I'm sure isn't the case- but you know how it feels some of the time. I guess I shouldn't really start complaining about not going on dates often just yet. ;)

***

No comments:

Post a Comment